What does ‘social media handle’ mean?
Social media handles refer to your usernames on social media. A social media handle usually starts with an @ sign and must be unique to your account. For example, @pantograph_io is a social media handle on Twitter.
Social media handles can also be used in your profile URL for each social network. For example, https://twitter.com/pantograph_io. Using the same handle on social media makes it easier for followers to find your account.
What is an Instagram token?
In general, a token is an object that represents another object (physical or virtual). A token can be a voucher that you can redeem for goods or services.
A validated request requires an Instagram Access token. An Instagram access token is an opaque string that identifies a user, application, or page. It can be used by the application to make graph API calls and is unique to each user.
With Pantograph, an Instagram token also exists as a non-fungible asset that can be cashed out with true ownership. Non-fungible token format is a tokenized version of a digital or real-world asset. You can convert anything such as collectibles, digital items, or your artwork into NFTs as verifiable proofs of authenticity and ownership within a blockchain network. These tokens are not interchangeable with each other and introduce scarcity to the digital world. Since NFTs can be considered collectibles, you can monetize them in certain markets for value.
How to create an Instagram token?
It’s free to create a Pantogram. First and foremost, you must own an Instagram account.
- You can access Pantogram feature with Pantograph Mobile App (iOS or Android), or Pantograph extension.
- Create an account with Pantograph.
- After registration, go to ‘More’. Then choose ‘Create Pantogram’.
- Scroll up till the end of your screen. Select ‘Create now’.
- To create a Pantogram, you only have to paste the link of a preferred image from your Instagram account.
- Additionally, you can add a video or audio to your Pantogram.
- Once published, your Pantogram card will automatically go to the Panto Auction for sale.
- If no one takes your Pantogram after 20 hours, it will be transferred to the Panto Market and will be there with no price. You cannot access it, so the community can take it and keep it in their account.
At this stage, you might wonder what is good if you cannot keep your own Pantogram. However, this is good news indeed.
Every time your Pantogram is sold by someone else in the future, you will always earn 50% of the profit permanently.
This is how we appreciate your ownership rights. This means by creating an interesting Pantogram, you can earn a significant amount of passive income in the future, and actually monetize your hobbies.