Bacoor Inc. is excited to announce the official launch of Panto Market and Pantogram.
About Panto Market
Panto Market offers a dynamic environment for everyone to trade NFT (Non-fungible Token). The market operates on a decentralized model that empowered by Smart Contract. As a result, peer-to-peer is the only existing concept, which defines any operations of the market.
First, payment is varied from TomoChain (TOMO) to Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Panto Point, and even Tether USD (USDT).
In this case, various payment methods will generate a firm foundation to enhance liquidity of any listed assets tremendously.
Second, there is no fee to trade on Panto Market. The term is applied to both buyer and seller. Specifically, the market is free of charge from listing an NFT to purchasing an NFT.
Third, the market ensures the best interest of participants by filtering all unverified category, or item. This means only verified dapps, or games will be able to join our market. Once a new category is listed, anyone can sell any items that belong to that game, or dapp. From August 19th, 2020, developers can start to register on Panto Market.
In addition, you cannot sell Panto NFT on Panto Market. As a reason, some people might use Panto NFT to create counterfeit items. It will make buyers confused, and reduce the value of authentic items.
What can you trade on Panto Market?
The Market is open for any TRC-721 NFT. Hence, the possibility is endless. At first, you can start with some items as below.
- Authentic merchandise that digitized by Blockchain (TomoChain)
- Digital Art (image, video, song, painting, etc.)
- Digital Ownership Verification
- Game Character
- Digital Ticket
- And much more
About Pantogram, how it works?
Pantogram is a brand new form of service that enables anyone to turn an Instagram Image to NFT. How it works specifically?
Initially, you can create Pantogram for FREE. To launch a Pantogram, you must own an Instagram account.
We will briefly describe the process as below.
- You need to access Pantograph.app/pantogram and sign in by using Pantograph Mobile apps (iOS or Android), or Pantograph extension.
- Pantograph will need you to verify the ownership of your Instagram account.
- To create a Pantogram card, you only have to paste a link of an image on your Instagram account.
- Before publishing, you can add in a video, or an audio to your Pantogram.
- Once published, your Pantogram card will automatically jump to Panto Auction.
- If no one captures your Pantogram after 20 hours, it will be transferred to Panto Market, and will stay there with no price.
- You cannot retrieve it, so the community can pick it up and keep in their accounts.
At this stage, you might wonder what is good if you cannot keep your own Pantogram. However, this is a good news indeed.
Everytime your Pantogram is sold by someone else in the future, you will always earn 50% of the profit permanently.
This is how we appreciate your ownership rights. This means by creating interesting Pantogram, you can earn a significant amount of passive income in the future, and actually monetize your hobbies.
Intellectual Rights and Patents
To operate legally and efficiently, we have obtained 02 patents in Japan to operate digital assets. An international patent is now pending.
Server management and digital assets management are practiced under the Patent No.6710401.
We respect Intellectual Rights of all participants, and elaborate our treatments precisely in the Panto Market Term of Service. In short, creators of digital assets on Panto Market will have the complete rights, as well as obligations.